If you are renovating a home with mold, damp, mildew or odor issues, Biosweep may be just what you are looking for. Biosweep is a highly effective mold-removal treatment – but unlike many anti-fungal products, it is free from toxic chemicals and safe to use near young children and household pets. It may be used as part of a full reconstruction project, or in one-off applications for mold problems covering smaller areas.
The Biosweep Base Treatment banishes mold spores and kills infection on surfaces such as walls and floors, and in the air nearby – and it eliminates those lingering smells mold and mildew can leave behind. It uses a unique phytocatalytic oxidation process which removes odors without harmful chemicals or inadequately masking perfumes. It even remedies the most stubborn organic odors such as fish, and can be used to disperse gas and oil fumes from interiors. Particles which cause bad smells are safely broken up into carbon dioxide and water.
The next step after the Base Treatment is Biosweep Surface Defense, which adds a broad-spectrum anti-microbial layer to the treated surfaces, to prevent further pathogen colonization for up to a year. It repels airborne mold, fungi, bacteria, viruses, algae and mildew which can cause sickness, bad smells and harm to delicate fabrics.
Biosweep Surface Defense has many other applications as well as residential and commercial walls and floors. It can be used to deter growth of mold and disease-causing organisms, and stop unpleasant odors, on furniture, carpets, mattresses and upholstery, most fabrics - including natural fibers such as linen and leather - on sports equipment, and inside boats and vehicles. You can even Biosweep your car. As well as inhibiting harmful micro-organisms from settling, Biosweep Surface Defense keeps away unwanted odors made by pets, cigarette smoke, fires, and strong smelling foods including curry.
Biosweep Surface Defense works 24/7 for up to 12 months, to stop mold, mildew and odor problems coming back – or happening in the first place. It protects surfaces and textiles in your home and office invisibly, from germs, bacteria and fungi, it is non-toxic and has no scent of its own.
Biosweep is safe, fast and competitively priced, and we pride ourselves on our high levels of service. Look at similar mold remediation products on the market and see how Biosweep outperforms them. Contact your area Biosweep franchise to check if the revolutionary mold and odor removal process is available for your home or workplace.